Monday, January 26, 2009

Climate Prediction

Did you think this was going to be about climate change? No, it's about a website every cyclist should bookmark. I'm referring to NOAA's Climate Prediction Center.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/610day/fxus06.html

These guys deal in the future. In late January, in upstate New York, I'm desperate for a glance at the future. A warmer future. A future that will take me away from the salt lick called Rochester.


"A" was good in school and it's good here, too, because it means Above average. Looks like the whole country is about to warm up a bit. If these predictions hold true, the bike is going in the car and I'm heading south for a while to get reacquainted with my best buddy.

May your future hold an "A" as well.

Tailwinds,

Georgena
talktous@terrybicycles.com
www.terrybicycles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment